Discover Planeta Winery - tasting experiences at the Cantina Ulmo in Menfi
- Planeta is a reality that brings together 5 vineyards and wineries in the most important wine regions of Sicily
- Cantina Ulmo is the stronghold of the Planeta network: the first winery to arise in the mid-80s in a place full of memories and history
- Choose from 2 different tasting experiences offered by Cantina Ulmo
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It is also a new way of thinking and conceptualizing a trip to Sicily, marked by the discovery of the particularities of each place. Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo: 5 stops to learn about, part of the "continent of wine" that is the Trinacria region visible from Planeta.
Ulmo was the beginning of the Planeta story and journey. In the mid-80s the first vineyards were planted around the 16th-century estate, which has always been owned by the Planeta family: an enchanted place full of memories from which a new future has grown. On the shores of Lake Arancio and close to its woods, in a landscape of great charm, in 1995 the first winery was built.
At Cantina Ulmo you can choose between 2 tasting experiences to discover a 360° understanding of Planeta and Sicily:
- Viaggio in Sicilia: 5 wines, 1 per territory (Menfi, Vittoria, Noto, Etna and Capo Milazzo) + 3 oils + snacks
- Viaggio in Sicilia - Grand Tour: 5 wines, 1 per territory + 3 oils + lunch
Contrada Ulmo, 92017 Sambuca di Sicilia AG
- From March 1 to October 31
- From Monday to Saturday
- Viaggio in sicilia: at 11.00am and 4.00pm
- Viaggio in sicilia - Grand tour: at 11.00am
Offrez-vous un vrai voyage dans le passé, dans une histoire qui vous laissera à bout de souffle! Le ...
Agrigente s'installe sur l'acropole de la ville grecque antique. Son plan urbain combine 25 siècles ...
La Vallée des Temples est un site archéologiqu situé à Agrigente (dont l'ancien nom grec est Akragas...
Cette visite privée guidée de deux heures commence à la Porta di Ponte et se poursuit le long de la ...
La Vallée des Temples est un site archéologique d'Agrigente (ancien Grec Akragas), en Sicile. C'est ...
La cave Di Giovanna est située dans la magnifique réserve naturelle de Monte Genuardo.Vivez un voyag...