Budapest sightseeing tour by bike
- See the beautiful sights of Budapest on a bike tour
- Learn about Hungarian history and culture from your experienced guide
- See the Chain Bridge and enjoy a view over Buda Castle
Budapest’s original and most renowned biking tour is an innovative, entertaining, easy and relaxing way to see most of the city’s sights in a more intimate way through the grand roads and bike pathways.
The tour begins on Andrassy Boulevard. After that you’ll see the Opera house and then ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park. There you’ll learn about the Hungarian history and culture before biking through the park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath (peek inside if open). Next you’ll ride back to the city centre down to the St. Stephen’s Basilica named after the first Hungarian king.
After seeing the beautiful church and the square, ride to the Liberty square for a look at the last Soviet remembrance, and then continue on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you can enjoy the beautiful panorama over the UNESCO World Heritage Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion where your guide will explain in detail about the sights.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge to see the Grand Market Hall. At the final leg of the tour you will cross Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour. Refreshment stop with a coffee and Hungarian dessert is included.
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet
- Stop for a coffee or beverage and dessert
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to/from the meeting point
- Students ages 13-26: reduced price with a valid student ID
Budapest, Lázár u. 16, 1065 Hungary
Meet your tour guide in Absolute Tour Centre,1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16. Behind the Opera House.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 4 hours
- Participants must know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather
- Tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will lose their right to do the tour, without refund
- Tour provider reserves the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year
- April - October: every day at 11.00am
Get a historical overview of the Buda Castle district, with a private walk through the small cobbles...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Le circuit commence dans le centre-ville, mais il s'éloigne rapidement des lieux touristiques princi...
Vivez une expérience authentique dans l'un des SPA thermaux de renommée mondiale de Budapest!Depuis ...
Louer un vélo à l'agence Cityrama à proximité du Parlement !Arrêtez-vous au Parlement hongrois et pé...
Explorez Budapest et sa cuisine avec un guide local. Au cours de votre visite à pied, vous visiterez...
Cette expérience unit les meilleurs côtés de Budapest - rivière, nuit et musique. Profitez d'une cro...
Réunissez-vous entre amis, en famille ou en affaires et profitez de cette croisière pittoresque de 7...
Étant la ville avec la plus grande communauté juive active d'Europe centrale, Budapest a beaucoup à ...
Marchez dans l'ombre des monuments communistes de la Hongrie et apprenez-en plus sur l'espionnage du...