Small-group full-day trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague
- Cruise Rotterdam harbor to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- Explore the government buildings of the Binnenhof in The Hague
- Visit a factory famous for the blue pottery of Delft
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy a harbor cruise. The afternoon is spent exploring the towns of The Hague and Delft.
This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours.
A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
- Departure from Amsterdam around 9.00am
- Drive approximately one hour to Rotterdam
- Start with a city tour by bus through Rotterdam
- Then drive to Spido where you will experience a 75-minute boat tour
- Continue with a city tour through Rotterdam and departure to Delft
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in Delft around 1.00pm
- Visit of the ‘Delftse Pauw’ to see the Delft blue
- You will have two hours of free time for lunch and to explore the city center on your own
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in The Hague around 4.45pm
- Enjoy a city tour through The Hague and Scheveningen with multiple photo stops
- One hour drive back to Amsterdam
- Small-group tour
- Professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Free WiFi
- Harbour cruise in Rotterdam
- Visit to Delft Blue Pottery
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
From 21 March until 3 November you can join the tour at the following pick-up point:
- 9.00am: Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side
From 4 November until 20 March you can:
- Take advantage of the hotel pick-up. If your hotel is situated in Amsterdam. Please provide details at time of booking. Otherwise, the meeting point will be the Heineken Experience (Stadhouderskade 78)
- Small group tour for a maximum of 8 people
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Daily at 9.00am
- Tours do NOT operate on 25 and 26 December, 1 January and 27 April
Il più famoso pittore del Secolo d'oro olandese è senza ombra di dubbio Rembrandt van Rijn. Il pitto...
Goditi un affascinante tour a piedi nella città di Amsterdam e scopri il suo unico ed eccitante lato...
Sentiti come un locale in sella alla tua bicicletta e scopri la campagna a nord di Amsterdam! Una gu...
Durante questa gita di un giorno con partenza da Amsterdam, visiterai i campi fioriti del Keukenhof ...
Visita tutti i luoghi più famosi di Amsterdam e dirigiti fuori città per ammirare gli spettacolari c...
Scopri i campi di tulipani incantevoli e iconici nella loro forma più pura. Ti godrai un viaggio in ...