Abu Dhabi city tour from Abu Dhabi
- Admire the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- See Downtown Abu Dhabi and the Heritage Village
- Don't miss the Yas Island with Formula 1 Yas Circuit
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, you will continue the tour towards the Yas Island and its red Ferrari largest covered park, you will pass by YAS Waterworld & the Yas Mall. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where there are the Louvre and Guggenheim museums. You will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Guided tour
- Multilingual audio guide in Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Every day (except Fridays)
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday
- Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours: Mon-Thu & Sat, Sun 09:00am-1:00pm and from 05:00pm-09:00pm, Friday from 05:00pm-21:00pm.
- Pick-up time: 30 - 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Drop-off place: Your Hotel in Abu Dhabi or Abu Dhabi Mall
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the ...
The first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosq...
Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and its observation deck, known for world-class shopping, dini...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dub...
On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit one of the world’s few working Palaces in UAE’s ...
Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitatio...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Abu Dhabi is home to over 200 islands and each one offers something unique; from entertainment, cult...
Situated adjacent to the iconic Ferrari World Theme Park and the exceptional Yas Water World, Warner...