Abu Dhabi Mosque and Ferrari World from Abu Dhabi
- Admire the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit on your own the Ferrari World
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After the Mosque, you will continue our tour to the famous Yas Island which houses the FORMULA 1 YAS circuit & the first Ferrari attraction park in the world. The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island. Featured attractions include the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car, G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again, Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari and much more.
Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park and you'll be able to discover the park on your own.
- Hotel pick-up
- Audio guides in Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Chinese
- Licensed English guide
- Ferrari Bronze entrance ticket
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (3-11) pay the same rate as adults
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Abu Dhabi. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 )
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will organize pick you up between 15 mn to 55 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Every day (except Fridays)
- The Ferrari park opens daily from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Pick-up time: 30-60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Drop-off place: Ferrari world, you'll return to your hotel on your own
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
The first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosq...
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the ...
Situated adjacent to the iconic Ferrari World Theme Park and the exceptional Yas Water World, Warner...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more than just thrilling rides, slides and attractions whe...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...
Abu Dhabi is home to over 200 islands and each one offers something unique; from entertainment, cult...