Amsterdam canal cruise and House of Bols entrance
- See the iconic sights of Amsterdam on a canal cruise
- Visit the House of Bols, and learn about the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand
- Enjoy a cocktail and a small tasting in the revolutionary Mirror Bar
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute canal cruise. In addition to centuries-old monuments you’ll come across new buildings and much more in a city that’s rooted in history but continues to change.
Enjoy fantastic views of the 17th-century buildings lining the canals. See the Golden Bend, Overhoeks - Amsterdam’s newest quarter, the Music Building in the harbor, the VOC ship, and many other sites.
At the House of Bols you’ll learn about the history of Lucas Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575. You’ll also be introduced to Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit, which dates back to 1820.
On this 90-minute visit you’ll take a spectacular journey that incorporates flavors, aromas, images, sounds, and film. The self-guided tour includes the Hall of Taste, where you’ll find all 38 Bols liqueurs represented, the Delft Blue Room, the World of Cocktails Club, and the Bols Genever Room.
Your self-guided tour ends in the revolutionary Mirror Bar, where bartenders will mix your preferred Bols Genever and liqueur cocktail before your eyes. If you’d like to learn the art of flair bartending you can do so in the magical Flair Booth with specially designed Bols bottles.
- City canal cruise ticket
- Fast-track admission ticket for the House of Bols (includes 1 cocktail and a small tasting)
- Entrance to Holland Casino
Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please select a departure point for your canal cruise: Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501 (in front of the Hard Rock Café and the Park Hotel) or Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 551 (across the street from the Heineken Experience). Exchange your voucher before the tour at the selected location.
The House of Bols is located on Paulus Potterstraat 14.
- The minimum age for a visit to the House of Bols is 18 years
- Please note that the House of Bols tour is self-guided
- Audio guide is available on board in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Polish, Swedish, Hindi and Arabic
- Available daily
- Please select a date and time for your canal cruise at the time of booking
- Check in 10 minutes before the departure time
- When you exchange your voucher, you'll receive an open ticket for the House of Bols (valid for a year)
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...