Amsterdam canal cruise and Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Explore Amsterdams old Jewish neighborhood
- Visit stunning synagogues and impressive memorials
- Enjoy an Amsterdam canal cruise with an audio guide
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as you cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and discover the Jewish Cultural Quarter. It’s up to you to decide which activity to do first. Be amazed by the 17th-century merchant houses of Amsterdam’s Canal Belt and colorful barge boats that intrepid residents have converted into homes.
On a 75-minute canal cruise, you will travel from the Golden Bend to the city’s newest quarter at Overhoeks. Admire the new Music Building in the harbor, and the historic VOC ship in the docks.
Then, you’ll enter old Amsterdam's Jewish neighborhood with its beautiful synagogues, striking buildings, and impressive monuments. At the heart of this historic neighborhood, which is less than 1 square kilometer in area, you’ll find the Jewish Cultural Quarter. Travel back in the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age in the Portuguese Synagogue with it's 17th-century interior that is still fully intact. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum with its engaging JHM Children's Museum, where you can discover all about the Jewish history and culture of The Netherlands, or see the moving National Holocaust Memorial and National Holocaust Museum.
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Admission to all locations and exhibitions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Multilingual audio tour at the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Admission to the Portuguese Synagogue (closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays)
- Admission to the National Holocaust Memorial
- Admission to the Jewish Historical Museum
- Admission to the National Holocaust Museum
- Guided tours
- Transfer between the boat and the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Stadhouderskade 551, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Boats depart from: Stadhouderskade 551 (opposite Heineken Experience) or Stadhouderskade 501 (opposite Hard Rock Café)
Jewish Cultural Quarter: Portuguese Synagogue (Mr. Visserplein 3), Jewish Historical Museum & Children's Museum (Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1), National Holocaust Museum (Plantage Middenlaan 27), National Holocaust Memorial (Plantage Middenlaan 24)
- In the Portuguese Synagogue and the Jewish Historical Museum an audio guide is available in English, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, German and French
- Available daily
- Your ticket is valid for 30 days after first use
- You can visit all locations during their opening times
- Please note, Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...