Amsterdam Dungeon entrance tickets
- Suffer the horrors of Dutch history at the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Meet the gruesome characters played by professional theatrical actors
- Take part in interactive shows: be thrilled in a torture room and get lost in a maze of mirrors
Amsterdam Dungeon is a walkthrough experience that takes you through 12 interactive shows with an amazing cast of actors, special effects and unique scenes and stages. You will join a small group and descend into the vaults of Amsterdam Dungeon for a tour that will make you laugh and scream. Learn about the Dutch history through an experience that you can see, hear, touch, smell and feel.
History is not made up only of achievements and progress, sometimes it can be terrible. If you want to personally suffer the horrors of Dutch history, the Amsterdam Dungeon is the place for you!
Here forms of violence become unexpectedly funny. Born on the model of the successful London attraction of the same name, the Amsterdam Dungeon is not a typical museum, but a place to exorcise your greatest fears. Five hundred years of obscure historical events are remembered by 11 interactive shows, portrayed by nine actors in the flesh.
You can enter a torture room, climb aboard the ship of the seventeenth-century East India Company, discover the dark secret of the artist Rembrandt, enter the paranormal world of the witch Meynes Cornellis, dissect the human body, experience the terror caused by the plague or inquisition, and get lost in a maze of mirrors.
- Entrance ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Infants ages 0-4: free
- Children ages 5-15: reduced
Rokin 78, 1012 KW Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Amsterdam Dungeon is located in Rokin 78, just a short walk from the Dam square.
- You will explore Amsterdam Dungeon with a group of max 30 people
- You can join a tour in English or Dutch. Indicate your language preferences at the door
- It is not possible to bring large bags into The Amsterdam Dungeon
- The Dungeon is wheelchair accessible, but a complete tour cannot be experienced
- Your ticket is valid until 31 December 2020. The Dungeon is open daily
- The first tour starts at 11.00am. The last tour starts at 6.00pm (Sunday-Thursday) and at 7.00pm (Friday and Saturday)
- Tours start every 10-15 minutes. A tour of the Amsterdam Dungeon takes around 1 hour and 20 minutes
- During holidays and school vacations, other opening times may apply
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...