Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium Tour
- Complete your Amsterdam experience by visiting one of the most successful clubs in football history
- Visit areas normally reserved for players and officials and take a selfie in the Ajax dressing room
- Finish your tour with a visit to the Ajax Gallery of Fame and experience the glory of Ajax
- Buy your tickets at a discounted rate, lower than the official price
Join this 75-minute guided Johan Cruijff ArenA tour and see the home of AFC Ajax. Take a unique look behind the scenes and visit the most exclusive areas, normally reserved for players and officials. Experience the glory of Ajax by visiting the Ajax Gallery of Fame. Your guide will tell you more interesting details of the football team’s remarkable history.
Johan Cruijff ArenA is the largest stadium in the Netherlands, built between 1993 and 1996. It has a retractable roof and a capacity up to 54 000 people. Formerly known as Amsterdam ArenA, the stadium got its current name after the legendary football player Johan Cruijff who began his career there.
- 75-hour Johan Cruijff ArenA tour
- Enthusiastic guide
- Visit to dressing room and press room
- Ajax Gallery of Fame visit and Fan Shop stop
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-4: free
ArenA Boulevard 1, 1101 AX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Take the metro 50 or 54 to Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA. Tours depart at main entrance E.
- On weekdays, the guide accompanies you on the tour. On weekends and during public holidays, the stadium tour is self-guided. However, guides will still meet, entertain and show you around in selected stadium's locations
- Tour is available in English and Dutch
- The Ajax dressing room cannot be visited during training and match days (home or away), due to team occupancy
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, but due to the many stairs in the building, they follow a different route. Please contact the tour provider in advance to organize it. Contact details will be provided on your voucher
- Tour runs daily between 9.30am and 4.30pm
- Please select your time slot at the time of booking
- No tours on and around training/match and event days
- Different departure times are applicable on and around football and event days
- Tour is not available on 25 December, 1 January and 27 April
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
Discover with just one card all the best of Amsterdam, including the famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rij...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
See the Amsterdam Light Festival aboard an open boat tour and admire the light sculptures produced b...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...
Climb aboard a canal cruise boat and see the annual Amsterdam Light Festival from a unique perspecti...
From your meeting point in Amsterdam, a short 20-minute bus ride will take you to the windmill villa...
Have you ever wondered how those self-balancing machines work? Then this segway experience is the pe...