Amsterdam Light Festival cruise with audio guide
- See the light installations of the Amsterdam Light Festival from a heated boat
- Hear explanations of the artworks from an audio guide
- Marvel at some of Amsterdam's most famous monuments, illuminated by international artists
Climb aboard a canal cruise boat and see the annual Amsterdam Light Festival from a unique perspective. Marvel at the light installations and projections from the comfort of a heated boat. You can also enjoy the illuminated artworks from the outer deck if you are immune to the cold!
An audio guide will tell the story of the artworks, as well as the history of Amsterdam as you cruise past some of the city’s most famous sights and picturesque canals.
- Canal cruise
- Admission to the Amsterdam Light Festival
- Audio guide in English or Dutch
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam
Please board your boat depart from the dock opposite Hard Rock Cafe.
- Audio guides are available in English and Dutch
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase on board as you sail
- Please note that the boat is heated. If you want to go on to the outer deck, please be aware that it may be cold
- The cruise is available daily during the Amsterdam Light Festival
- Please select a date and time for your canal cruise at the time of booking
- Check in 10 minutes before the departure time
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
An exciting temporary exhibition, entitled "Chagall, Picasso, Mondrian and Others: Migrant Artists i...