Amsterdam Red Light District walking tour
- Explore Amsterdam's Red Light District with a local expert guide
- Learn about the world's oldest profession
- Visit the Red Lights Secrets museum of prostitution
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and discover the intriguing history of the world's oldest profession! With a local expert guide, you'll stroll through narrow streets and drop in to the Red Light Secrets museum of prostitution where all your questions about the Red Light District will be answered.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to Red Light Secrets Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at the Lindbergh office in Damrak 26.
- Tour is open only to adults 18 years old and over; anyone younger than 18 years old may not participate in this tour
- Tour is offered in English and Spanish daily
- From 18 March to 27 October: Daily at 5.00pm
- From 28 October to 17 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 5.00pm
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy...