Countryside bike tour with windmill, cheese and clogs
- Discover the Dutch countryside on a guided bike tour
- See the windmills and visit a historical farm
- Cycle along the Amstel River and learn about the city's history
Experience Amsterdam by bike and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Cycle by historical architecture from the Golden age, and along the Amstel River where the name Amsterdam came from. At the end of the tour you'll visit one of the oldest farms in the countryside close to Amsterdam.
Discover Amsterdam like a local on your bike. Cycle past the beautiful Skinny Bridge, the BlauwBrug and the locks. Did you know that Amstel beer is named after the Amstel river? Your guide will tell you why. Cycle around historical houses that reflect the city's early prosperity.
Meet your guide in Amsterdam next to the Central Station then start biking through the city center heading to the Amstel River. Along the way you will see several famous landmarks and of course the windmill. Just a short distance from Amsterdam, you'll find a traditional farm specialized in making cheese and clogs. This farm is located in the middle of the Dutch Polder and dates back to the 15th century. After visiting the farm you will return to the city center.
- Live guide
- Visit to a historical farm where demonstration for cheese and clogs take place
- Food and drinks during the break
- Gratuities (optional)
Piet Heinkade 25, Amsterdam
Meet your guide at AmsterBike office on Piet Heinkade 25.
- Tour operates in English
- Minimum purchase of 2 tickets
- Free audio app available for your smart phone in English, French, German, Spanish Italian and Chinese
- Note this tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately in outdoors clothing
- Every day at 10.00am
- Please be there 15 minutes in advance
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...