Heineken Experience with 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus and boat
- Explore Amsterdam by land and water
- Get around the city easily with the 24-hour hop-on-hop-off buses and boats
- Visit Heineken Experience and try the world-famous beer
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket for the hop-on-hop-off bus and boat. Avail of a host of convenient stops, including several where you can switch between the bus and boat at your convenience. Get panoramic views as you set off from Central Station and travel to the Rijksmuseum, where you can see art by Dutch masters. Discover lovely neighborhoods full of shops and restaurants in the new developments west of the city, or head east to visit an authentic Dutch windmill. Benefit from a multilingual onboard commentary, along with a glass roof so that you don't miss a thing! The stops are all located near museums, shopping districts and tourist attractions to help you enjoy Amsterdam at your own pace without being tied to an itinerary. Get ready to start planning your ideal sightseeing experience.
Combine your hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour with a visit to Heineken Experience. The former brewery, where Heineken’s premium quality beer was brewed for a hundred years, has been transformed into a sensational interactive tour through the dynamic world of Heineken. Experience it for yourself and discover the magic behind the world’s most international premium beer brand at the Heineken Experience. Find out how it’s brewed and enjoy a perfectly poured Heineken at the World Bar. It’s all waiting for you in the historic Heineken brewery, one of Amsterdam’s most impressive heritage sites.
- 24-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off bus and boat ticket
- Multilingual commentary on board buses and boats
- Entrance ticket to Heineken Experience
- 2 Drinks at Heineken Experience
- Entry for other attractions
- Optional Gratuities
Exchange your voucher as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam at one of the Stromma shops. Heineken Experience does not accept vouchers at the door.
Stromma Central Station - Stationsplein 36
Stromma shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42
Stromma shop Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11
Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
- On the bus the audio guide is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Chinese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Turkish
- On the boat the audio guide is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- See a list of the stops here
- Available daily
- Please note: you have to select a time slot for visiting the Heineken Experience at the time you exchange your voucher
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...