Private bike tour with a local in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a cycle ride through Amsterdam with a local guide
- Discover the beautiful Jordaan area and cycle past the beautiful canals
- Enjoy a scenic ride through Vondelpark and across the beautiful Skinny Bridge
- Bike past endless biking lanes and canals
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see when you’re biking your way through the city. The locals know it too, and that’s why there are more bikes in Amsterdam than people living there. There are endless biking lanes that lead you to the most beautiful sights and sceneries, so you can truly experience the city to its fullest!
During this Withlocals Originals biking tour you’ll discover all the highlights and hip spots of Amsterdam. Experience local life in the Jordaan area and have a stop at the nearby markets. And have you heard of the Jewish district in Amsterdam? It’s truly amazing. By bike you’re getting from one place to another in seconds, so no sore feet for you!
Along the route your local host has included some special surprises to give you that real Amsterdam feeling. On top of everything you’ll taste the best cookie ever! The full route can of course always be adapted to your preferences too: just let your host know.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Geldersekade
- Stop 1 - Visit the oldest house in Amsterdam
- Stop 2 - Discover Dutch legends at the Nieuwmarkt
- Stop 3 - Be amazed by the unique house of the Trip Brothers
- Stop 4 - Visit the beautiful Dutch theatre
- Stop 5 - Cycle across the Skinny Bridge
- Stop 6 - Discover the 350-year-old Graffiti House
- Stop 7 - Have the BEST cookie of your life
- Stop 8 - Enter the magnificent Begijnhof
- Stop 9 - Cycle past the Torensluis
- Stop 10 - Have a stop at the Homo Monument
- Stop 11 - Make your way through the amazing Jordaan area
- Final Stop - Centraal Station
- Private guide
- Bicycle rental
- A coffee or tea per person
- Other snacks and drinks
- Guest pick-up
De Ruijterkade 143, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of Star Bikes, De Ruijterkade 143.
- Small amount of walking is included
- Participants should be able to ride a bike well
- Please specify any dietary requirements at check-out
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 1-8 people
- Available daily
- Please select a starting time at the time of booking
- Guide's contact details will be sent after booking
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergessliche Bootstour zu den Highlights des Amsterdamer Grachtengürtels! ...