Rembrandt's art guided tour in Amsterdam and Rijksmuseum
- Follow the footsteps of Rembrandt and discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Rijksmuseum and see some of his masterpieces
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and worked the greater part of his life in Amsterdam.
The city tour Rembrandt will bring alive the most important places of this part of his life. You will walk through the area where the painter lived in his wealthy days with his first wife Saskia. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will pass by his old house and see where he painted the Night Watch.
This tour wouldn't be complete without a visit to the renowned Rijksmuseum, housing some of Rembrandt's most important paintings, such as The Jewish Bride, many self-portraits and the famous Night Watch.
Join our tour and discover everything about the life of Rembrandt van Rijn!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Rembrandt house
Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam
The tour meets outside the Rembrandt House Museum at the Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Please do not bring any heavy bags
- This tour operates everyday at 9.30am
This tour does not operate on:
- 21 March to 10 May morning tours at 9.30am do not operate (Keukenhof)
- 12 and 13 April (Easter)
- 24 and 25 April (Flower parade)
- 27 April (Kings Day)
- 1 August (Gay pride parade)
- 20 September (running competition)
- 18 October (Marathon)
- 25 and 26 December (Christmas)
- 1 January (New Years Day)
During your skip-the-line guided visits to the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam with a c...
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronolo...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
See for yourself the unique exhibition - Portrait Gallery of the 17th Century, a collaboration betwe...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
The museum is housed in a historic building of the Arsenal dating from 1656, which served as a wareh...
Prosecco and wine cruise on the Amsterdam canals This 1.5-hour Prosecco & wine cruise will show you ...
Have you always dreamed of a unique flight experience that not only shows, but really lets you feel ...