Rembrandt's art guided tour in Amsterdam and Rijksmuseum
- Follow the footsteps of Rembrandt and discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Rijksmuseum and see some of his masterpieces
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and worked the greater part of his life in Amsterdam.
The city tour Rembrandt will bring alive the most important places of this part of his life. You will walk through the area where the painter lived in his wealthy days with his first wife Saskia. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will pass by his old house and see where he painted the Night Watch.
This tour wouldn't be complete without a visit to the renowned Rijksmuseum, housing some of Rembrandt's most important paintings, such as The Jewish Bride, many self-portraits and the famous Night Watch.
Join our tour and discover everything about the life of Rembrandt van Rijn!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the Rembrandt house
Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam
The tour meets outside the Rembrandt House Museum at the Jodenbreestraat 4, Amsterdam
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Please do not bring any heavy bags
- This tour operates everyday at 9.30am
This tour does not operate on:
- 21 March to 10 May morning tours at 9.30am do not operate (Keukenhof)
- 12 and 13 April (Easter)
- 24 and 25 April (Flower parade)
- 27 April (Kings Day)
- 1 August (Gay pride parade)
- 20 September (running competition)
- 18 October (Marathon)
- 25 and 26 December (Christmas)
- 1 January (New Years Day)
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergessliche Bootstour zu den Highlights des Amsterdamer Grachtengürtels! ...