Amsterdam: Fast-track ticket to A'DAM Lookout
- Enjoy a sweeping panoramic view of Amsterdam from 20 stories high
- Get a bird's eye glimpse of the city's UNESCO-protected canals
- Learn about Amsterdam's history through an interactive digital exhibit
- Visit at sunset to sip a cocktail as you watch the sun slip behind the horizon
- Special introductory price includes a digital photo and free gift
A'DAM Lookout Tower, one of Amsterdam's newest attractions, has quickly obtained must-see status.
Located in Buiksloterweg, A’DAM Lookout Tower features a 360º Sky Deck offering breathtaking views of Amsterdam. You'll feel as free as a bird on the 360º indoor panorama deck located 20 stories up.
A state-of-the-art interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s history and culture recounts some of the city's most iconic stories while the soon-to-open giant swing lets thrill-seekers soar back and forth over the edge-- while sporting a full-body safety harness of course.
The sunset option is available at 7.30pm. Sip your cocktail as you admire a gorgeous kaleidoscope of oranges and pinks as the sun slips past the city and disappears beyond the horizon.
Note: The giant swing is still under construction.
- Fast-track ticket to A'DAM Lookout in Amsterdam
- Digital photo (included through 31 August)
- Free gift (included through 31 August, doesn't apply to children 12 years-old and under)
- Giant swing
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
- Infants and toddlers (3 years old and under): no charge
- Location: Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 Amsterdam
- Take the free ferry that departs from behind the train station towards Buiksloterweg, followed by a short walk along the IJ
- Separate ticket required for the giant swing
- The M’adam restaurant/bar is located on the 20th floor where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, lunch or dinner
- Lookout closes at 10.00pm
- M’adam becomes a cocktail bar after closing
- There is no time constrait so you can hang out at the Lookout for however long you wish
- Sunset ticket option is available at 7.30pm
- Daily: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Last entry: 9.00pm
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...