Amsterdam: Fast-track ticket to A'DAM Lookout
- Enjoy a sweeping panoramic view of Amsterdam from 20 stories high
- Get a bird's eye glimpse of the city's UNESCO-protected canals
- Learn about Amsterdam's history through an interactive digital exhibit
- Visit at sunset to sip a cocktail as you watch the sun slip behind the horizon
- Special introductory price includes a digital photo and free gift
A'DAM Lookout Tower, one of Amsterdam's newest attractions, has quickly obtained must-see status.
Located in Buiksloterweg, A’DAM Lookout Tower features a 360º Sky Deck offering breathtaking views of Amsterdam. You'll feel as free as a bird on the 360º indoor panorama deck located 20 stories up.
A state-of-the-art interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s history and culture recounts some of the city's most iconic stories while the soon-to-open giant swing lets thrill-seekers soar back and forth over the edge-- while sporting a full-body safety harness of course.
The sunset option is available at 7.30pm. Sip your cocktail as you admire a gorgeous kaleidoscope of oranges and pinks as the sun slips past the city and disappears beyond the horizon.
Note: The giant swing is still under construction.
- Fast-track ticket to A'DAM Lookout in Amsterdam
- Digital photo (included through 31 August)
- Free gift (included through 31 August, doesn't apply to children 12 years-old and under)
- Giant swing
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
- Infants and toddlers (3 years old and under): no charge
- Location: Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 Amsterdam
- Take the free ferry that departs from behind the train station towards Buiksloterweg, followed by a short walk along the IJ
- Separate ticket required for the giant swing
- The M’adam restaurant/bar is located on the 20th floor where you can enjoy a cup of coffee, lunch or dinner
- Lookout closes at 10.00pm
- M’adam becomes a cocktail bar after closing
- There is no time constrait so you can hang out at the Lookout for however long you wish
- Sunset ticket option is available at 7.30pm
- Daily: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Last entry: 9.00pm
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
Amsterdam is a city like no other. Famous for coffeeshops, bicycles and prostitution, the city is al...
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience the enchanting and iconic tulip fields at their purest. You will enjoy a drive-it-yoursel...