Ultimate ganja walking tour in Amsterdam
- Take an in-depth look at Amsterdam's cannabis culture
- Visit the most famous coffeeshops in Amsterdam
- Get an introduction to the city's history
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight into the city’s coffee shop culture and ganja scene on the ultimate ganja walking tour in Amsterdam led by a local guide.
The tour departs from outside the glorious Dam Palace and your exciting introduction to the local cannabis scene begins at one of Amsterdam’s oldest coffee shops. Your guide will take you on a walk through the city streets with stops at famous coffee shops, pubs, and secret medieval sights along the way.
Visit coffee shops and a great Irish pub, walk down the legendary gay street Reguliersdwarsstraat, learn about history and drug policies, and explore the menus and samples of a few of the shops.
The tour ends near the Rembrandtplein.
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide
- Detailed information
- Price of drinks
- Coffeeshop purchases
Dam 4, 1012 NP Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Meet in front of the doors at H&M Dam Square Royal Palace (Dam 4, 1012 NP Amsterdam)
- The tour requires a minimum of two participants
- Tours depart at 2.00pm from Monday through Saturday
- On Sunday the tour starts at 3.00pm
- Duration of the tour without food is 2 hours. The tour with food takes 3 hours
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
On your Keukenhof flower fields and bulb farm day-trip from Amsterdam, the colors will enchant you a...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy...