From the churning windmills in the Zaanse Schans to the cheese weighing house in Edam, this tour highlights everything that is typical Dutch. See the beautiful landscapes of North Holland and explore the traditional fishing village of Volendam on a five and a half hours guided tour from Amsterdam.
Learn about clog making in the wooden shoe shop and try some tasteful cheese in one of the Dutch cheese farms.
Upgrade your experience in Amsterdam to include a one hour cruise on the city's famous canals or experience the ultimate 5D flight at THIS IS HOLLAND, upon your return.
- Drive 30 minutes to Edam
- Walk on a 40 minutes guided tour through the city
- Drive 15 minutes to the Cheese farm Alida Hoeve
- See how cheese is made and taste more than 25 different types of Gouda Cheese
- Drive 10 minutes to the fishing village of Volendam
- Walk on a guided tour of the city for 20 minutes
- Discover the village during your free time
- Drive 30 minutes to Zaanse Schans
- Hear interesting facts of the village on a guided walking tour
- Join the wooden shoe demonstration in the wooden shoe factory
- Discover the village on your own free time
- Drive 20 minutes back to Amsterdam
- Back in Amsterdam you'll receive your voucher for the 100 Highlights Cruise or THIS IS HOLLAND (if option is selected at checkout)