Full-day textile art workshop in Ancona
- Meet a master craftswoman who will share her expertise in textiles with you
- Assemble natural fiber fabrics to create an original bag or pillow
- Take your handmade creation home as a souvenir of your experience
Spend one full day or one and a half days at La Congrega textile craft shop in Ancona and learn to assemble different natural fiber fabrics in a creative way to create a bag or a pillow.
Valeria, the owner and an awarded master craftswoman, will open the doors to the knowledge of the world of textiles and teach you the basics of textile art. You will be guided through the creation process based on various applique techniques.
Put together different fabrics such as linen, cotton, hemp, and small pieces of antique embroidery and lace and take your handmade creation home as a souvenir of this unforgettable experience!
- Full-day workshop
- Tools and materials
- Experienced teacher
- Handmade souvenir
Via degli Orefici 5/B, 60121 Ancona AN, Italy
La Congrega textile craft shop
- The workshop can last either one full day or one and a half days for those who wish to deepen their knowledge
- This activity requires a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Not available for children under 10
- Every day at 10.00am
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the - still partially unknown - city...
Take part in the creation and customization of a book using different materials, while also learning...
Learn all about the history of paper from its origins to the present day in Fabriano, a little town ...
Meet Virgilio and Patrizia, a married couple and business partners since 1987, and take part in a ve...
Discover the Italian jewelry tradition at Maria Marchegiani's boutique-museum in Jesi, where you wil...
Visit a traditional jewelry shop in Jesi and create your handmade silver ring with the help of an ex...