Discover a lesser-known yet still as interesting cultural activity characteristic of the Balinese culture: Ceramic making. Take a fun and interesting ceramic-making class where you'll learn more about this local practice. Then you'll get the chance to visit the most popular spot to watch the sunset on the island, the Tanah Lot temple.
Classes & Workshops
Ceramic class with sunset at Tanah Lot
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Learn how some of the local crafts are made in a fun ceramic class
- Visit Tanah Lot and watch the sunset from one of the most beautiful spots on the island
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
What's not included
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily availability starting at 1.30 pm
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.