This half-day tour will introduce you to the beauty of the Ubud village, their culture and the flavors of this particular part of the island. You'll get to witness the traditional Legong dance at the impressive Ubud Palace. After touring around you'll get to try the local food at Café Wayan, where you'll be delighted by the trademark flavors of the island.
Cultural Evening in Ubud
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Witness the traditional Legong dance at Puri Saren Agung, also known as the Ubud Palace
- Have dinner at Café Wayan and delight yourself with the local flavors
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Dinner at Café Wayan
What's not included
- Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- Tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
Daily availability starting between 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.