Dive into the amazing Barcelona food scene! All your 10 delicious tastings have been carefully selected by the hosts for you! From the most popular goodies to unique Spanish flavors, you’ll get a taste of the best treats in the city!
In this tour we’ve combined 7 authentic local bites and 3 traditional drinks for the perfect Spanish private tasting experience.
Start your food journey at a local family bar, where most locals head to for a delicious bite of churros and relaxing drinks. Pass by the Raval district and enjoy a delicious traditional drink: leche merengada. Head to the oldest outdoor bar in the city and taste the best patatas bravas in Barcelona. Finish your tour with a cold glass of wine in the hip Barra de Ferro.
Your local food experience includes authentic croquetas, the famous Iberian ham and a glass of vermouth.
You’ll also get to see stunning and unique spots in the city and enjoy the true Spanish vibes.
- Tasting 1: Churros con chocolate at one of the oldest Xurrerias in the city
- Tasting 2: The favourite drink of the locals: Vermut!
- Tasting 3: Select your favourite Pintxos in one of the most lively bar streets of Barcelona
- Tasting 4: Catalan Pan con tomate based on a traditional recipe
- Tasting 5: Must-try when in Barcelona: Patatas Bravas!
- Tasting 6: Turron tasting in a unique shop in the heart of the city
- Tasting 7: Delicious Enseimadas; loved by all locals!
- Tasting 8: Iberian ham tasting at the Mercat de Santa Caterina
- Tasting 9: Traditional Spanish Croquettes
- Tasting 10: Spanish Wine Tasting in the hip & vibrant El Born area