Classic city Barcelona electric bike tour
- Ride your electric bike through the narrow streets of the old city
- Explore the modern area too
- Immerse yourself in the unique Catalan Modernism
- Admire some of the amazing buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí
Once you meet your guide at the city center, you will ride your electric bike through the narrow streets of the old city, gradually becoming familiar with its main attractions, like the Sant Jaume square, the Medieval district including the breathtaking church of Santa Maria del Mar, as well as the green Ciutadella park. Then you will head to explore the modern area, where you can immerse yourself in the unique Catalan Modernism, while exploring the amazing buildings designed by Gaudí, Casa Batlló, Casa Milá, the impressive Basilica of the Sagrada Familia or the Casa LLeo Morera created by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
- Guide (live tour commentary is conducted in English)
- Bottled water
- Infant 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Plaça Reial, Barcelona, Spain
Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt and will be waiting for you near the fountain
- The tour is conducted on comfortable electric bikes, suitable from 12 year old kids (or 1.45cm tall). For smaller kids there are different options (trailers, child seats) so they can also enjoy the ride
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Depending on the weather consider bringing sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and waterproof outer layer
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum 2 people required
- Summer season (1 April - 31 October): Daily at 10.30am
- Winter season (1 November - 31 March): Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | JANUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
Since its record debut more than twelve years ago, CORE, formerly known as Daniel Kyo, has been leav...