Guided tour of Sagrada Familia with entrance to the towers
- Admire the astonishing views of the city from the towers
- Discover this magnificent modernist building
- Learn about Antoni Gaudí's life and career
- Save time for visiting with the fast-track entrance
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover. The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world and this guided tour will allow you to explore this magnificent modernist building.
You will visit the astonishing interior of the basilica, where vaults go up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and career.
Your guided tour ends at the entrance of the elevator to the tower. Your admission to go up the towers is included in your ticket. Take the elevator up the tower and admire the astonishing views of the city!
- Official monolingual or bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica and Museum
- Elevator to the towers (only up)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (6-10 years)
Carrer de Sardenya, 311, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Julià Travel office at Carrer Sardenya 311.
- Please note: prices may vary depending on the chosen time; the price may rise if the chosen time corresponds to a monolingual tour
- Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access
- Towers will be visited without a guide
- Access to the towers is subject to weather conditions
- Please note you might have to take the stairs down
- Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 6 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up to the towers
- Multiple times depending on the language
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Park Güell is the only of its kind in the world! In 1886, the entrepreneur Eusebi Güell entrusted th...
Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí, and the first important work of the Catalan architect,...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will surprise you again and again! You won't find a park like th...
The Picasso Museum and the surrounding Gothic and Ribera quarters in Barcelona are testimony to the ...
The specialized electrical bike tours of Barcelona are designed to follow bike lanes and avoid traff...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...