Guided tour of Sagrada Familia with entrance to the towers
- Admire the astonishing views of the city from the towers
- Discover this magnificent modernist building
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi's life and career
- Save time for visiting with the fast track entrance
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Discover this magnificent modernist building on the guided tour inside the basilica.
You will visit the astonishing interior of the Basilica, where vaults go up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will leave you at the entrance of the elevator to the tower, you have the admission ticket included. Take the elevator up the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
- Official monolingual or bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica and Museum
- Elevator to the towers (only up)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 6-10 years old
Carrer de Sardenya, 311, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Julià Travel office at Carrer Sardenya 311
- Due to the limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access
- Towers will be visited without a guide
- Access to the towers is subjected to weather conditions
- Please note you might have to take the stairs down
- Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 6 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up to the towersù
- Please note: prices may vary depending on the chosen time; the price may rise if the chosen time corresponds to a monolingual tour
- Multiples times depending on the language
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will leave you ready for more surprises! You will not find a par...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Gaudí House Museum was the residence of the architect Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852-1926) from 190...
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.You will start o...
Explore Barcelona on this Electric Bike Tour. Discover the city led by an experience local guide and...
To begin this private 8-hour tour our guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment and take you by...