Modernism guided tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
Enjoy this two hour guided walking tour where we will bring you back to the 19th Century in Barcelona, the city that welcomed the Modernist Movement with open arms. On Barcelona’s modernist area tour, you will discover the magnificent structures of some of Gaudí’s masterpieces. Also admire Lluís Domènech’s amazing buildings and many other renowned architects that shaped the city. We will begin the tour with a wander up Passeig de Gràcia- one of the wealthiest avenues in Barcelona, which is filled with stunning Modernist architecture. These buildings are found in the Eixample district in the area known as “Quadrat d’Or” (Golden Square), which contains an extraordinary number of modernist buildings. The Modernist era left the city with a unique cultural heritage. We can see this with the fact that Barcelona is one of the cities with most buildings on the UNESCO World Heritage List, with nine entries, and all of them are works from the “Modernisme.”
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Bus fare
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced
- Teenagers 12-17 years old: reduced
Plaza Cataluña 1 (beside Five Guys)
Please be ready and waiting at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Stroller / pram accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tuesdays and Fridays at 4.00pm
Fifteen years as a professional in the booths gives you plenty of opportunity. Without going any fur...
DJ Stile Genres: Hip hop,R&B,Urban Lines Up: Dj Yoda,STILE Atmospheres: Hipster,Alternative Door Pol...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
5h techno with our oldest resident. / 5h of techno with our most experienced resident. Genres: Techn...
Pacha doesn't get tired of the party. If they are the only ones that are going to host a massive eve...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...