Park Güell and Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets and guided tour
- Discover the different artistic expressions of Gaudí
- Expert local guide to enhance your experience
- Hassle-free access to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Less waiting, more culture!
Park Güell will really surprise you – you won't find any other park like this in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the midst of nature by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate. Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city's heritage. It has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site and is just one of the many wonders that await you on your visit to Barcelona.
When you go to Park Güell, enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as 'trencadís'. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, 'trencadís' - covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
You'll also be taken to another one of Antoni Gaudí's treasures - the iconic Sagrada Famiglia. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona and has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. You'll visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You'll also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures on the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and career.
- Monolingual or Bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell
- Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia or viceversa (depending on the tour chosen)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-10 years): reduced
Carrer de Larrard, 41, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
The tour at 10.00am: meeting point at Gaudí Experience, 41 Larrard Street. The tour at 3.00pm: meeting point at 311 Carrer de Sardenya.
- The correct dress code is requested to enter the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Park Güell + Sagrada Familia (10.00am tour): this tour ends at Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia + Park Güell (3.00pm tour): this tour ends at Park Güell
- Daily from April to the end of October:
Park Güell + Sagrada Familia: daily at 10.00am (check-in at the meeting point at 9.45am)
Languages: Monday: English, Spanish and Italian. Tuesday: English and Spanish. Wednesday: English. Thursday: English and Spanish. Friday: English and French. Saturday: German. Sunday: English and Spanish.
- Daily from April to the end of September:
Sagrada Familia + Park Güell: daily at 3.00pm (check-in at the meeting point at 2.45pm)
Languages: Monday: English. From Tuesday to Sunday: English and Spanish.
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...