Sagrada Familia fast track tickets with optional Tower Access
- Avoid the crowds and spend more time in Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Learn about the history and concepts behind the design
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the city
- Admire the amazing exterior and interior of the monument
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to wait in the queue. This ticket gets you straight inside the cathedral, where you can spend as long as you like enjoying the amazing architecture.
If you want to visit the towers, you can choose the ticket option with access to either the Nativity tower (views of eastern Barcelona) or the Passion tower (views of the city centre).
A 75-minute multi-lingual audio guide is also available as a ticket option in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. Children have their own guide, suitable for ages 6-12.
- Fast track tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Audioguide (if selected)
- Access to the towers (if selected)
- Seniors 65+
- Under 30 years old
- Children 0-10 years old
Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- If you wish to purchase a Disabled or Child ticket, you must also purchase at least one Adult ticket
- Unfortunately reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the Sagrada Familia anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
- For security reasons, children under six years old are not allowed up the towers. Children up to 16 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately, people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users are not able to the towers
- Individual and group visitors must enter the Sagrada Familia and the towers via the entrances provided in each case at the time shown on the entrance ticket
- You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
- As a general rule the ticket price will not be reimbursed in the event of wanting to use the ticket at a time different from that indicated
- Even though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)
- One person or a person accompanied by his or her partner, friends, family, etc. visiting the Basilica are considered an individual tour, provided they are less than 10 people. Any party with 10 people or more is considered a group. No groups will be allowed to enter with individual tickets
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
November to February: 9.00am-6.00pm
April to September: 9.00am-8.00pm
October and March: 9.00am-7.00pm
25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January, 9.00am-2.00pm
From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes
From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes (Passion lift)
From 9.00am to 15 minutes before the church closes (Nativity lift)
- Special schedules
10 November 2018 at 11.00am: Doors open at 3.00pm
15 December 2018 at 5.00pm: Christmas concert. Doors close at 2.00pm, last group entrance at 12.30pm
30 December at 5.00pm: mass of the family. Doors close at 2.00pm, last group entrance at 12.30pm
International Masses: Thursday 1 November 2018: All Saints / Saturday 8 December 2018: Immaculate Conception of Mary / Tuesday 25 December 2018: Christmas
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...
We're tired of winter: it's hot weather, open-air electronics and hedonism in the heart of Montjuïc....