Secrets of the Barcelona Gothic quarter private tour
- Take a journey through the time exploring the beautiful Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Discover some of the most emblematic places in this city
- Explore the Ciutadella Park, the Born Quarter, and all the secrets of the Gothic quarter
Barcelona is a city with a history stretching back 2.000 years to the time of the Romans. While the Catalonian capital has transformed many times over the centuries, it still retains the charm of the former historic eras. Once your guide meets you at your hotel, you will start this 3-hour walking tour, you will start visiting the great Ciutadella Park. Highlights include the Castle of the Three Dragons, the Zoo, the Catalonian Parliament and the spectacular waterfall. After that, you will go into the most ancient district of Barcelona, the Gothic quarter. With some narrow streets, there are always plenty of nice surprises and hidden gems of the city waiting to be discovered. Highlights include the the Jewish quarter, the majestic cathedral, the Plaza del Rey, the Roman walls, the Gothic church of Santa María del Mar, among many more.
- Private tour guide
- An ice cream or a snack
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Monument entrance fees (in case you want to go inside or visit them)
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-15 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accomodation
- Minimum 2 adults required per booking
- This tour is guaranteed in: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking
- From April to October at 10.00am and 4.00pm
- From November to March at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Blackout dates: 1 January, 24 June, 11 September, 25 and 26 December
Fifteen years as a professional in the booths gives you plenty of opportunity. Without going any fur...
DJ Stile Genres: Hip hop,R&B,Urban Lines Up: Dj Yoda,STILE Atmospheres: Hipster,Alternative Door Pol...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
5h techno with our oldest resident. / 5h of techno with our most experienced resident. Genres: Techn...
Pacha doesn't get tired of the party. If they are the only ones that are going to host a massive eve...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...