Bari Bike Tour (min 2 adults)
- Explore Bari on a 2-hour bicycle tour and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert local guide
- Taste Italian homemade ice cream
- Ride along the authentic alleys of the old town meeting local people and their traditions
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. You will go on riding along the authentic narrow streets, where you will see the old ladies still making pasta by hand, children playing outdoors and people cooking in every corner. Your tour will end discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side, the beach and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed. The tour also includes a tasting of delicious Italian homemade ice cream.
- Bike, helmet and lock
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste home made ice cream
- Free Wifi and luggage store
- Entrance fees to museums and museums
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years: free
- Special discount for groups
Strada Vallisa 81, old town, Bari or Velostation in the Port of Bari (only cruise passengers).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Low difficulty path
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is suitable for everybody with no cycling difficulties. Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year
- Every day morning departure - 11.30am
- Every day afternoon departure - 3.30pm
* All tours subject to time changes
* Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas...
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...
Polignano a Mare, not far from Bari, has always been a destination full of surprises and delights. T...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Bari and...