Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience (min. 2 adults)
- Explore Bari on this 2-hour walking tour and see charming and authentic places with an expert local guide
- Learn how to make pasta with a local lady in a typical house in the old town
- Taste your own homemade pasta with a glass of red wine in a family atmosphere
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. You will then go on to discover the modern French part of the city along the famous seaside, with its fish market, opera theaters and luxury shopping streets. The tour ends at Signora Maria’s house where we will learn how to make orecchiette, the local home-made pasta and find out the secrets of its traditional recipe. While drinking genuine Primitivo red wine we will cook and taste our own homemade pasta feeling like a native. And to finish off, you will have the opportunity to taste some delicious italian homemade ice-cream.
- 2-hour walking tour with a local guide
- Pasta and wine tasting
- Pasta experience
- Private local guide
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
Strada Vallisa 81, old town or Velostation in the Port of Bari (only cruise passengers).
- Minimum 2 adults
- Everyday morning departure: 11.30am
- Everyday afternoon departure: 3.30pm
* All tours subject to time changes
* Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas...
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...
Polignano a Mare, not far from Bari, has always been a destination full of surprises and delights. T...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Bari and...