The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. You will then go on to discover the modern French part of the city along the famous seaside, with its fish market, opera theaters and luxury shopping streets. The tour ends at Signora Maria’s house where we will learn how to make orecchiette, the local home-made pasta and find out the secrets of its traditional recipe. While drinking genuine Primitivo red wine we will cook and taste our own homemade pasta feeling like a native. And to finish off, you will have the opportunity to taste some delicious italian homemade ice-cream.
Bari Walking Tour with Pasta Experience (min. 2 adults)
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Bari on this 2-hour walking tour and see charming and authentic places with an expert local guide
- Learn how to make pasta with a local lady in a typical house in the old town
- Taste your own homemade pasta with a glass of red wine in a family atmosphere
What to expect
- 2-hour walking tour with a local guide
- Pasta and wine tasting
- Pasta experience
- Private local guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
Strada Vallisa 81, old town or Velostation in the Port of Bari (only cruise passengers).
What to remember
- Minimum 2 adults
- Everyday morning departure: 11.30am
- Everyday afternoon departure: 3.30pm
* All tours subject to time changes
* Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.