This tour begins with a panoramic view of the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. We will explore the little alleys of the old town and discover the hidden secrets of this beautiful city. You will then get to have a shopping experience visiting the most fashionable atelier and boutiques to discover the real 'made in Italy' products and handcrafts. The tour will end in a lively square in the old town where a typical Italian aperitivo will take place. Spritz or prosecco and some little snacks will be enjoyed after your shopping spree. Time to relax and unwind.
Shopping Walking Tour in Bari (min 2 adults)
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Discover the shopping district of Bari moving along its luxurious streets on this unique 3-hour private tour
- Choose the best 'made in Italy' shops together with your personal shopper
- Enjoy a typical Italian aperitivo with spritz and prosecco
What to expect
- Multilingual personal shopper and guide
- 3-hour tour
- Wifi and luggage storage
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
Strada Vallisa 81, old town or Velostation in the Port of Bari (only cruise passengers).
What to remember
- Minimum 2 adults
- Everyday morning departure: 11.30am
- Everyday afternoon departure: 3.30pm
* All tours subject to time changes
* Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.