Altes Museum skip-the-line tickets
- A unique collection of Classical Antiquities
- Art pieces from Ancient Greece, Rome and Etruria
- Located on Museum Island - easy to find
- Adds color to a rainy day
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823 and 1830 by the famous architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. For more than a hundred years it has been housing a formidable collection of classical antiquities (Antikensammlung). The Greek collection is located on the ground floor of the palace, that has been completely renewed in 2011, while the first floor offers special exhibitions. Since 2010 it has been housing a collection of works and art pieces from Ancient Etruria and Rome.
- Entrance to the Altes Museum with its permanent collection and special exhibitions
- Entrance to other museums on the Museum Island
Please note that people eligible to free entrance still need to acquire a ticket (free of charge) to be granted access
- Children ages (0-17): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Disabled with a disability pass: reduced
- Companion of a disabled visitor (if it is specified in the disability pass of the disabled that the person needs a companion): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
Am Lustgarten, 10178 Berlin
Subway: U6 "Friedrichstraße" City train (S-Bahn): S1, S2, S25 "Friedrichstraße"; S5, S7, S75 "Hackescher Markt" Tram: M1, 12 "Am Kupfergraben"; M4, M5, M6 "Hackescher Markt" Bus: TXL "Staatsoper"; 100, 200 "Lustgarten"; 147 "Friedrichstraße"
- This ticket is non-refundable
- Full access for people with mobility impairment is possible via the service entrance (please ask for porter for assistance)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
- On national holidays reduced opening hours
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? Come and e...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
You start by taking the train from the TV Tower shop for the 25 km journey to Potsdam, where the bik...