Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different creatures inhabiting 37 lifelike arranged freshwater and saltwater basins. Guides of the SEA LIFE Berlin provide many interesting background information and explanations during the daily feeding. The visit finishes with a breathtaking ride in the AquaDom elevator - the world's biggest, a freestanding cylindric aquarium that contains 1 million liter saltwater with shoals of tropical fish.
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin tickets
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- See more than 5.000 creatures of the marine fauna
- Travel through the ocean with the AquaDom elevator
- Learn more during the daily feedings and lectures
- Have fun on a discovery trip full of exploratory adventures
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Spandauer Straße 3, 10178 Berlin
What to remember
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance dogs are however welcome
- Monday-Friday: 11.00am to 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am to 6.00pm
- From 14 September 2020: Closed on Monday and Tuesday; Wednesday-Friday: 11.00am to 5.00pm; Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am to 6.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.