Berlin Third Reich guided city tour
- See where the former Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were located
- Follow your guide to places that stand for the years of the Third Reich
- Learn more about the darkest chapter of German history
At one point in history, the Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were the most feared address in Europe. See the remains of these buildings and other places related to WWII and Hitler’s rise to power and his downfall.
From the twisted genius of Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry to Himmler’s SS and secret state police (the Gestapo), from Goering’s elite Air Force to Hitler’s master plan, you will learn about the heart of darkness that transformed a WWI scared country into the terrifying engine of WWII. Remembering the victims of the Nazi cruelties, your guide will lead you through the difficult history of Nazi Germany and its victims.
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for AB zone
- Entrance fees to the visited attractions
- Flexible ticket: valid for 3 days before your chosen starting date, and then for up to 3 days afterwards
- Groups of 10+ Adults: reduced
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
- Groups of 10+ students (with valid student ID): reduced
- Children ages (0-13): free
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-train station "Brandenburger Tor"). Look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by public transport. Please acquire a ticket for the city center zone AB before the tour starts
- The tours in English and Spanish operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2.30pm
- The tours in German operate on Fridays and Saturdays at 2.30pm
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? Come and e...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...