Berlin during the Third Reich guided city tour
- See where the former Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were located
- Follow your guide to other places that stand for the years of the Third Reich
- Learn more about the darkest chapter of German history
- From the WWI scared country, to Hitler’s rise to power and his downfall
The Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were at one time the most feared address in Europe. See the remains of these buildings and other places related to WWII and Hitler’s rise to power and downfall.
From the twisted genius of Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry to Himmler’s SS and secret state police (the Gestapo), from Goering’s elite Air Force to Hitler’s master plan, you will learn about the heart of darkness that transformed a WWI scared country into the terrific engine of world war second. Remembering the victims of the Nazi cruelties, you'll ask yourselves the if similar terrors could ever happen again.
- Guided city tour
- Travel ticket for AB zone
- Entrance fees to the seen attractions
- Child (0-13 anni): free
- Student (with valid student's ID): reduced
Pariser Platz 6A, 10117 Berlin, Germany
In front of "Starbucks" at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-train station "Brandenburger Tor"). Please look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts
- ATTENTION: This tour involves a transfer by local traffic. Please acquire a ticket for the city center zone AB before the tour starts
- Tours in English and Spanish: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tours in German: on Friday and Saturday
- All tours starting at 2:30pm
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...
Enjoy your own personal bike tour to the main attractions of Berlin! Pedal along the beautiful Museu...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...