Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with 2-course lunch and window seat
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
- Have a delicious lunch at the restaurant of the Berlin tv tower
- Celebrate with an exciting idea a birthday, an anniversary or else
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come and see the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy the city panorama at lunch time. Sit at a window table in the restaurant “Sphere“, closed to the wide panorama.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over the city and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and the day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
Your ticket includes a 2-course meal with a main course, a dessert and a soft drink (0.2l). This 2-course meal can be choosen from a special menu at the restaurant, which also includes a vegetarian selection.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Entrance to the level with the restaurant "Sphere"
- Window table reservation (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 2-course meal to choose from a special menu (including vegetarian dishes)
Panoramastraße 1A, Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- All year long at lunch time
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...