Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with panorama dinner
- Have a special sightseeing evening at the top of the Berlin TV Tower
- Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just the end of the day
- Enjoy a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Sphere" inside the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy a romantic atmosphere with a fascinating night panorama of the city.
From the restaurant inside the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over Berlin and its surroundings. It's a sincerely exciting way to experience the city and end your day. Moreover, the exterior rows of tables revolve at a speed of 30-60 minutes per full rotation.
The 3-course meal includes:
- A glass of Cuveé Berlin Television Tower Sparkling Wine (0.1l) as a welcome drink
- An entrée, main course and dessert
- 2 glasses of wine (each 0.1l) per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Table reservation at the restaurant "Sphere" (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 3-course dinner
- 2 glasses of wine per person
- Unlimited water
- 1 hot drink
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food and drinks
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks may be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- The starting time of your dinner can be every 30 minutes between 5.00pm and 9.00pm
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November-February: 10.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
- March-October: 9.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over the city ...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 3...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Hereinspaziert in das Illuseum Berlin!Ein Ort, in dem nichts zu sein scheint wie es ist, und in dem ...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Amazing, original and fast way to discover Berlin in 60-minutes on an easy-to-ride Segway! A profess...
The Museum of European Culture in Berlin shows the similarities and differences in the lifestyle of ...