Berlin Wall escape stories – walking tour and city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Berlin
- Discover the greatest escape stories from East Berlin
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- You can start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on an exciting East Berlin walking tour where you will follow clues and solve puzzles to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Berlin tour, you will uncover true escape stories from East Berlin and will visit Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, Postdamer Platz, a Watchtower and many more.
Are you ready to Escape from East Berlin?
It's 1984 and you're trapped in East Berlin. All your family has escaped on the other side of the wall and the only news you got from them is a letter with a poem you received from your brother a few days ago. Before leaving, he promised you he'll help you escape too, so now you think that the letter is the key to that.
Go on a quest to unlock the secrets of the letter and return to your family. Be careful who you trust along the way. So many people try to escape the East, but very few are successful. You must be crazy, but it's only crazy until you do it.
By following clues and solving puzzles, you will discover new places while finding out their hidden stories. Each ‘city game’, includes a mission of discovery that teleports you inside a fictional story where you’re the main character.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Leipziger Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Brandenburg Gate
- Memorial of the Berlin Wall
- The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- DDR Watch Tower
- Gropius Bau
- Topography of Terror
- Franzoesischer Dom
- Pariser Platz
S+U Postdamer Platz (Leipziger Platz), Berlin, Germany
Begin your quest at Potsdamer Platz metro station.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- The city game typically takes 1 hour 23 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and German
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 3...
The Berlin Dungeon is a must for all visitors of the German capital It's located in the heart of the...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Ripercorri i luoghi del terrore nazista e scopri il Quartiere Ebraico con la Strada della Tolleranza...
Diese Tour ermöglicht eine kompakte aber intensive Zeitreise in die Vergangenheit. Wir starten im He...
Sei der Pilot bei Deinem Event im Flugsimulator in Berlin! Erlebe in spannenden 60 Minuten den Traum...