Best of Berlin bus + boat combo package
- Discover the best of Berlin with City Circle's 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- With this combo package, you will also get a 1 hour boat ride on the Spree
- See the highlights of the city including Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate and more!
The Best of Berlin Tour by City Circle is a unique and individualized way to explore Berlin. You are free to decide when and where to hop on and off the bus, because the bright yellow open top coaches serve 18 different hop-on hop-off points in the vicinity of Berlin's main attractions every 10 minutes...
This combination ticket enables you to experience Berlin's city center also through a boat trip on the River Spree. Hop off your coach at stop No. 10/DomAquarée, and head to the boat station Nicholai Quarter of Stern und Kreis Schiffahrt shipping company and board the boat.
The one-hour boat trip through the historic city center gives you a unique glimpse of the city. You will pass by the Reichstag building, the Government district and the House of World Cultures and discover these sights from a new perspective. You will also see Bellevue Palace, Central Station, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and the oldest residential area of Berlin, the Nicholai Quarter.
After your boat trip, continue your City Circle Tour by bus at your leisure. The stops are as follows:
- 1. Kurfürstendamm 216 / BEX Sightseeing office, shopping mile
- 2. KaDeWe / department store
- 3. Lützowplatz/Hotel Berlin Berlin
- 4. Kulturforum / Philharmonie, Neue Nationalgalerie
- 5. Potsdamer Platz / Daimler City, Sony Center
- 6. Checkpoint Charlie
- 7. Gendarmenmarkt
- 8. Alexanderplatz
- 9. Neptunbrunnen
- 10. Dom Aquarée
- 11. Lustgarten/Berliner Dom
- 12. Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- 13. Brandenburg Gate
- 14. Central Station
- 15. Victory Column
- 16. Flea Market
- 17. Charlottenburg Palace
- 18. Antiques Streets
- 1 day or 2 day bus ticket
- 1 hour boat ride on the River Spree
- Departure every 10 minutes with 18 stops including Berlin’s most important sights
- Audio commentary in 20 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees to sites
- Personal expenses
- Family tickets: reduced (2 adults + max. 3 children)
- Children 7-14 years of age: reduced
- Berlin Welcome Card holders: reduced
- Groups of more than 10 people: reduced
- Please start your City Circle Tour not later than 2.00pm to be able to take part in the boat trip on the same day
- Audio commentary on the bus is available via personal ear phones free of charge in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish and Hindi. On the Yellow Tour there is a children's channel in English and German.
Every day beginning at 10.00am
- November – March: 10.00am to 5.00pm
- April - October: Sunday - Thursday 10.00am to 6.00pm, Friday-Saturday 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Last departure from each stop for a complete tour without leaving the coach: summer 3.40pm, winter 2.40pm
A relaxing and unique way to experience Berlin is by boat. Avoid the nasty traffic and crowds of the...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments. Totally interactive Sets, amazing costumes, exciting musi...
Situated just side by side with the German capital, Potsdam was the residence of the German Kaisers ...
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
If the paddle stroke is in the same rhythm, a 2-person kayak will be much faster than a canoe. Thank...
Erfahre mehr über die sowjetische Geschichte der preußischen Residenzstadt, die Potsdamer Konferenz ...
Dive into the rich history of Berlin with your favorite local! Get amazing insights about the city’s...