Discover Berlin guided city tour
- Perfect tour for first time visitors
- All the famous sights from the Brandeburg Gate to the Berlin Wall
- Many interesting historic insights
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and hear secret stories that will make the past come to life! Berlin has a history like no other city: from a proud empire under the Kaisers, destroyed by World War One, to the capital of progressive culture in the 1920s; then turned upside-down with Hitler’s rise to power in 1933, devastated during WWII and in the end divided by the Allies, becoming the global symbol of Cold War. Finally, in 1989, the German capital has become a symbol of hope when the Wall came down, allowing Germany to become one country again.
Using the latest historical research, your guides will show you the wild, tragic story of this great city. You'll stroll through the Brandenburg Gate, stand above the remains of Hitler’s bunker and cross the Cold War frontier at Checkpoint Charlie. In less than 4 hours you’ll see also:
- the Nazi Air Ministry Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- the Reichstag (Parliament)
- the Museum Island
- Bebelplatz, the scene of the Nazi Bookburning
- the Site of SS and Gestapo HQs (Topography of Terror)
- the avenue Unter den Linden
- the New Synagogue
- the Red Town Hall
- the Royal Armoury (Zeughaus)
- the former Soviet Embassy
- the Neue Wache (War Memorial)
- the TV Tower Berlin
- the Berlin Cathedral
- the famous Friedrichstrasse (1920s cabaret mile!)
- the Humboldt University
- St. Hedwigs Cathedral
- the State Opera House
- the Gendarmenmarkt and
- the zoological garden Tiergarten
- Guided tour
- City map
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
In front of Starbucks
- The tour runs with any kind of weather, please be approrpiately dressed
- All year round: every day at 10:30am and 2:00pm
- May - September: every day also at 9:00am
- October to April: on Saturday also at 9:00am
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
If you have more time to explore the City from the waterside, take the Bridge Tour on the Landwehrka...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
Travel back in time and across borders on this 3-hour tour of East Germany's Berlin. Your tour will ...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Babylon Berlin, das spektakuläre TV-Ereignis, wurde an zahlreichen Originalschauplätzen in Berlin ge...