The exhibition "Nineties Berlin" illustrates the lifestyle, the rapid transformation processes, the freedom enjoyed by subcultures, and the development of the techno movement in the formerly divided city during the extraordinary time after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The interactive exhibition on 1,500 squaremeters, including a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations, is dedicated to the important issues of this era. The exhibition explains, why Berlin is still attracting visionaries and creative people from all over the world.
Exhibition "Nineties Berlin"
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Explore the largest multimedia exhibition about the legendary Berlin of the 90s!
- Discover a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations
What to expect
- Ticket for exhibition "nineties berlin"
- Little children up to 6 years: free
- Children from 6, pupils and students: reduced
- Seniors from 65: reduced
- Disabled: reduced
- Reductions and free entry only with valid ID
Alte Münze Berlin
Molkenmarkt 2, Berlin-Mitte
What to remember
- I you acquire reduced tickets, please always show a valid ID
- Daily from 10:00am to 08:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.