Guided tour of "Dalí – The Exhibition at Potsdamer Platz"
- Learn about the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí on a guided tour of the exhibition at Potsdamer Platz
- Gain interesting insight into the experimental mastery of the artist
- See more than 450 pieces of Dalí's artwork selected from private collections worldwide
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of one of the most ingenious and eccentric artists of the 20th century.
To guide visitors into the fascinating world of Salvador Dalí, at the museum entrance you can meet the Dalí Scouts, who will take you through the exhibition. Pick your starting time and let the experienced guide show you around the museum.
During this 45-60 minutes' guided tour you’ll see Dalí – The Exhibition at Potsdamer Platz, and get extensive insights into the life of the artist. Admire more than 450 exhibits from private collections worldwide, and discover the virtuosic and experimental mastery of Dalí in almost all techniques of art, in this permanent exhibition in the center of Berlin. Like Salvador Dalí himself once said “Come into my brain”.
Hear from your guide about the methods that Dalí used and how he invented the Bulletism. The exhibition shows works that the painter created by shooting with muskets or by blowing up bombs filled with nails. Learn the interesting facts about Dalí as a surrealist.
- Admission ticket (skip-the-line entry if purchased)
- Guided tour
- Children ages 6-16 with a regular ticket: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free admission
- Students with a valid ID: reduced
- Disabled with a valid proof: reduced
- Groups of 10 people or more: reduced price
Meet your guide at the entrance of the museum, in the Potsdamer Platz (Leipziger Pl. 7, 10117 Berlin). Reach there easily by public transport. Get off at S+U Potsdamer Platz metro and bus station.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation is free of charge until 4 days before your booked date
- Note: with the skip-the-line ticket price will be the same for all ages
- Tour is available in English and German
- Maximum group size is 25 persons
- Tour operates daily at
- 2.00pm and 6.30pm in English
- 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 5.00pm in German
- The Dalí Museum is open:
- Daily 12.00pm-8.00pm
- July-August 10.00am-8.00pm
- Last entry: 7.00pm
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of treasures of history and art. Don't ...
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where i...
Located to the north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island, the Neues Museum is a world-famous museum...
The Bode Museum, first inaugurated in 1904 with the name of the Kaiser Friedrich-Museum in honor of ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
The Alte Nationalgalerie (Old National Gallery) is one of the five exceptional museums situated on B...
Dive into the world of secret services and spies at the German Spy Museum at Potsdamer Platz: Learn ...
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert ha...
If the paddle stroke is in the same rhythm, a 2-person kayak will be much faster than a canoe. Thank...
Ein schnelles 1er Kajak mit Steueranlage, was auch die Herzen von Paddelerfahrenen höher schlagen lä...