Neues Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Neues Museum, part of the renowned Museum Island in Berlin
- See the unique museum exhibits of Egyptian and Prehistory and Early History collections
- Learn about the 19th century art and technology
- View the famous portrait head of Queen Tiye and the world-renowned Nefertiti Bust
- Skip the lines and enter the museum at any time
Located north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island in Berlin lies the world-famous Neues Museum. It was built between 1843 and 1855 according to plans by Friedrich August Stüler, a student of Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The museum exhibits the same collections, as it did before WWII, when it was severely damaged during the bombing of Berlin and left as an abandoned bombsite.
In 2003, the restoration work was undertaken by the offices of the British architect David Chipperfield. Neues Museum reopened its doors to the public in 2009 and now hosts geographically and thematically related exhibits put together from three separate collections: the collection of Egyptian art, of prehistoric objects and of classical antiquities. Among its most prominent artifacts is the iconic bust of the Egyptian queen Nefertiti.
Don't miss The Crown of Kerch: Treasures from the Dawn of European History exhibit, on view from 19 October 2017 to 25 September 2022. Admire gold jewelry from the migration period found near the Black Sea and see silver brooches and magnificent belts from early medieval graves in France, Italy, Spain, and Germany. For the first time in 80 years, selected pieces from the collection of Johannes von Diergardt will also be on view again in Berlin, returning to the city where they were displayed until 1934.
The ticket is non-refundable.
- Entrance to the Neues Museum
Please note that people eligible to free entrance still need to acquire a ticket (free of charge) to be granted access
- Children ages (0-17): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Disabled with a disability pass: reduced
- Companion of a disabled visitor (if it is specified in the disability pass of the disabled that the person needs a companion): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Enter the museum with your ticket at any time within the opening hours on the chosen day
- This ticket is not refundable
- Enter the museum with your ticket at any time within the opening hours on the chosen day
- Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm; 10.00am - 8.00pm on Thursdays
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...