The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy and fun. The Mirror Maze was designed to make an impression of infinite corridors and optical illusions. Large-scale mirrors, by skilful arrangement, feign infinite corridors and, at the same time, constitute barriers which prevent a simple passage through the labyrinth. The use of mirrors irritates the perception of the viewer and also creates uncertainty in regard to his own location. It's a one of the most popular places for children, teenagers and the whole family. Do not let the incredible experience escape and get lost with us!
Attractions & monuments
Ticket for the Berlin Mirror Maze
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience the magic of optical illusion
- Be surprised by skilful arrangements
- Have fun with tricky games and virtual reality
What to expect
- Entrance to the Mirror Maze
- Children (0-17 yeras)
Spiegellabyrinth (Mirror Maze), Friedrichstraße 207, Berlin
What to remember
- The entrance time choosen during the booking is not compulsory. You also can come earlier or later
- Monday - Friday: 11.00am - 7.00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
AB Attraktionen Berlin GmbH
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.