Ducati Museum and Factory tour with transfer from Bologna
- Transfer with private car and driver to the Ducati Museum and Factory
- Discover the production line and see how famous sports bikes are born
- Visit the Ducati Museum and immerse yourself in the history of engines
Ducati lovers, we want you! If you never miss a race on TV, if you can recite the specs of every Ducati model, and especially – if you’d be willing to do ANYTHING to get inside the Ducati factory: this tour is for you! Discover Ducati’s glorious history, its unparalleled tradition that's a combination of innovation, Italian style and victory since 1926.
- Private car transfer with Italian/English speaking driver
- Guided visit tour Factory with Italian/English speaking guide
- Entry Museum and Factory ticket
- Reduced for children up to 11 years
Pick-up from Piazza Malpighi 4/3b– Bologna (BO)
At 02.30pm in front of the graves of the San Francesco Basilica.
Every Friday until December 13 excluded:
- Friday 26 April
- every Friday in August
- Friday 4 October
- Friday 1, 8 November
02:30pm, departure from Piazza Malpighi - Bologna (BO) to visit the Ducati Factory and Museum
03:00pm, free visit to the Ducati Museum
03:30pm visit to the Ducati factory
05:00pm, expected return to Piazza Malpighi - Bologna
Umberto Cesari is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Ital...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Bolognese cuisine and taste the fruit of y...
Stroll through the center of Bologna with your local guide, admire its landmarks and learn about its...
A special tour to discover the ancient taverns and wine bars of Bologna, tasting unique products wit...
Visit the seven churches of the Basilica of Santo Stefano and, together with your guide, discover mo...
The Archiginnasio Palace was built between 1562 and 1563 at the request of the Papal Legate of Bolog...