Audi quattro Ski Cup: race package – Alta Badia
- Live the experience like true champions of the Ski World Cup
- Compete on a planned-out track with a World Cup-style start and finish line
- Experience the parterre with DJ and an official speaker of the Audi quattro Ski Cup Village
- Meet ski legend and Audi ambassador Kristian Ghedina
A circuit of amateur ski races, with the atmosphere of the World Cup: the international race dedicated to amateur skiers and snowboarders over 18. A unique opportunity for those who want to speed through the narrow poles like true champions of the Ski World Cup and experience the magical atmosphere of the Audi FIS Ski World Cup.
Now in its fifth year, the event will have a legend of the skiing world as its official ambassador; Kristian Ghedina. You will be able to compete on a separate fenced-off and perfectly prepared track with an original finish line and starting point as well as professional timing: you will experience the incomparable feeling of participating in the World Cup like a true professional.
- Participation in the ski race
- Race package with Audi gadgets
- Audi driving experience (to be booked on-site)
- Transport to and from Alta Badia
- Overnight stay
- Daily ski pass
Alta Badia, Strada Colz, La Villa, BZ, Italy
Audi quattro Ski Cup Village, Piz la Ila (in front of the Moritzino club), Badia (BZ).
- Documents must be signed and sent to the organization before the event. You can find the correct email contact on the voucher you will receive after registration
- Participants will be divided into 4 categories: women under 40, women over 40, men under 40, men over 40
- The best qualifiers at the event will compete for the Audi quattro Ski Cup World Final (Kitzbuhel, 13/15.03.2020). This is an exclusive weekend with overnight stay, gourmet lunches and dinners as well as other activities reserved for Audi guests. Prizes offered by sponsors, including HEAD and J. Lindeberg products will also be up for grabs. A lottery draw will take place and one person from each category will have access to this package mentioned above. It could even be you!
- Participants must check-in at the Audi quattro Ski Cup Village in Piz La Ila to collect their race bib numbers. Arrivals after the racetrack closes (11.30am) will not be refunded. Track warm-up is only available at 9.15am on race day
- Skiers with FISI/FIS points may participate in the race, but will not be able to qualify in the Audi quattro Ski Cup World Final in Kitzbuhel 2020
- If there are any changes in the program you will be notified in advance by the organization
Friday 7 February and Sunday 9 February 2020
8.30am: opening of the Audi quattro Ski Cup Village in Piz la Ila
- 9.15am: track opens for warm-up with the ambassador Kristian Ghedina
- 10.00am-12.00pm: race
- 12.30pm: awards ceremony at the Audi quattro Ski Cup Village
- If there are any changes in the program you will be notified in advance
This 2 hours private guided tour of Bozen you will allow you to enjoy the most important treasures o...
There are many ways to describe Bolzano, but the way we like the most is through the five senses! Th...
Daily tour of a total of 280 km through the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most beautiful and un...
The roads of the Dolomites with many passes with height above 2,000 meters, offer great views of the...
SHOUT! | 04/04/2020 presents WADE ONLINE TICKETS / ONLINE TICKET >>> € 10 LIMITED TICKET PROMO - VAL...
Revolution is not something related to ideology, nor is it a trend of a particular decade. It is a p...