Discover the wine tradition and history of South Tyrolean while walking through the town of Bolzano, where vineyards extend up to the historical center. In the course of your experience, you'll get to learn all about the tradition of Bolzano as a wine town, the cradle of the Lagrein and Santa Maddalena indigenous grapes. You'll stop at two different wine shops where you'll listen to the fascinating story of the wines you'll taste as well as tips on how to pair them with different dishes.
Food & winery tours
Bolzano wine experience with a professional sommelier
Availability: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour with a professional sommelier that will take to authentic wine shops known by locals
- Discover South Tyrol Wines and their top notch quality
- Learn how to pair the right wine with the right food
What to expect
- 4 glasses of premium wines (Italian and South Tyrolean) with cured meat and cheese
- Three different Grappa/Spirits typical of the area (only included in the Sprits upgrade option)
What's not included
Piazza Walther, 3, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy.
Meet your guide in Walther Square, under the statue facing the Cathedral.
What to remember
- Please remember to show up at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- You can choose to upgrade your experience and also taste three different local grappas\sprirts. You can select the upgrade while booking
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5.00pm.
Italy Destination Services LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.