Bordeaux City Pass - validity 24h, 48h, 72h
- City Pass available for 24h, 48h or 72h consecutively
- Enjoy unlimited public transportation
- Free access to 20 museums and monuments
- Get discounts on wine tours, river cruises
- Free entrance at La Cite du Vin before noon
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the entire transportation network, free entrance to 20 museums and selected monuments and discounts on leisure and cultural activities. You can also take a free guided tour among a little tourist train, a panoramic sightseeing bus tour or a 2 hour guided walking tour. The booking of the city tours is made at the at the Tourist Office when you get your citypass card and the leaflet with the details of the offer.
Free entry to museums:
- La Cité du Vin: free entry before 12.00pm (€5 after 12.00pm to be paid on site)
- Aquitaine Museum
- Customs National Museum
- CAPC contemporary Art Museum
- Museum of Decorative Arts and Design
- Fine arts museum and gallery
- Greenhouses of the botanical garden
- Submarine base (open when exhibitions only)
Free entry to Monuments:
- The Cailhau Gate
- The Pey Berland Tower
- Grand Théâtre (only July and August during the summer exhibition)
- Saint Michel spire (April to October)
- Archelological site of Saint Seurin (June to September)
- The Grosse Cloche (June to September)
- Sightseeing river cruises
- wine tours
- Moon harbour distillery
- Bernard Magrez cultural institute
- Science exhibition centre
- Wine and trade museum
- Museum of the maritime history
- great synagogue of Bordeaux
With the 72h CityPass, you can get discounts also in the surrounding region : guided tours of underground Saint-Emilion, the Citadel of Blaye, Arcachon guided tour, boating around on the bird island, Châteaux de La Brède, Cazeneuve, Roquetaillade, Vayres, Cadillac, Sauve-Majeure Abbey
- Unlimited public transportation
- Admission to museums
- Admission to the main monuments
- Walking guided tours of the city or sightseeing tour on a double-decker bus or touristic little train
- Discounts on activities
- Free entrance at Cite du Vin before noon
- Personal expenses
Office du Tourisme de Bordeaux, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, Francia
Collect your card and the detailed leaflet at Bordeaux Tourist Office located on 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux
- The validity starts from the date of the first use and ends depending on the period selected (24h, 48h, 72h consecutively)
- Bordeaux 72h CityPass can be used in the surrounding region
- From November to March, some activities may be closed during that period (low season)
- Cancellations: More than 72 hours before the visit date: full refund, Less than 72 hours before the visit date or no show: no refund
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...